Octoplus/Octopus Suite v.1.2.9 is out!
We have added Factory Unlock for Samsung SM-G800F, SM-G850A, GT-I9301I, SM-G7102, SM-G3812, GT-S7275, GT-I9515, SM-G3815, SM-N900A, SM-G900A and many others!
Octoplus/Octopus Suite v.1.2.9 Release Notes
- Added Samsung Factory Unlock operation for the next devices:- SM-G850A
- and others...
- This service is credits-based. The price is 11 credits per phone. Unlock price for Octopus box users is 9 credits.
You can buy credits here
This service is instant. No queues, no delays, no waiting for server to reply and so on...
- How to check your balance:
- Go to "Support & Options" tab in the Software
- Enter your Username (login) and Password
- Press "Check balance" button
- How to perform Factory Unlock procedure:
- Go to "Samsung" tab in the Software
- Take out (remove from the phone) SIM and SD cards.
- Power the phone on
- Connect the phone to the Box using Samsung Micro UART C3300k/C3303k cable
- Keep phone's LCD on and unlocked during the procedure (touch LCD must be ON during the Unlock process), this is important!
- Press "Factory Unlock" button in the Software
- Note 1: After completed Unlock procedure, if the phone still asking for the code, use 00000000 (eight zeroes) as NCK code.
- Note 2: You can repeat the Unlock procedure for the same phone as many times as you need, this will not take (consume) your credits.
- IMPORTANT! Trying to unlock phones, which were processed with third party tools, in which IMEI, S/N, MSL Address or any other sensitive important data were changed or damaged,
phones, which has default IMEI (like "0049..."), or phones, which have bad/damaged certificate, can take (consume) credits, but the unlocking process will terminated with error, and credits won’t be refunded!