also i've Java Card, Htc Box itc..
I was trying diiferent Roms and kernels for many days, but no luck gain s-off with "Firewater" (today RIP), have tryed 2 mounth passed with success, so is only a chance for who want to try the same.
Today only "Java Card" or "SunShine" or "BOX" gain S-OFF 100%.
I hope my guide will help you with your phone as well.
I had Sprint HTC One M7 HBOOT 1.57, OS 5.03.651.3 CDMA LOCKED and have done this procedure:
1) Unlock bootloader
2) Flash "recovery-clockwork-touch-184.108.40.206-m7spr" or "openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-m7wls.img"
3) Install Super user
4) Flash "m7wls_Stock_Rooted_5.03.651.3_DeOdex_Full" Rom using recovery
5) Flash kernel "ElementalX-sprint-m7-13.1"
6) Use "Firewater", instraction 1 worked for me link:Instructions/Download | firewater s-off. Now you must be S-Off
7) Downgared to Hboot 1.44. This one worked for me "hboot_hexed"
8) Install Sprint_HTC_One_m7wls_1.29.651.10_RUU
9) Flash againe "recovery-clockwork-touch-18.104.22.168-m7spr" or "openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124-m7wls.img"
10) Install Super user
11) no point 11 becouse who is just to S-OFF can start from step 8, who want to try the same with "Firewater", please use Search button in forum or google for Kernel, hboot itc... or goes directly with "SunShine", (pay somethingh), and start from point 8 too.
NOTE: who is just S-OFF, can istall w/o problem (point 8), Original Sense Stock Rom 4.3, procedure work the same.
OK, now that are S-OFF, Hboot 1.44 and Sprint Version point 8, let's go for UNLOCK this SPRINT CDMA and Abilite for working in GSM modality:
1. You are just rooted
2. Download "Terminal Emulator. App" from here:Terminal Emulator
3. Run Terminal Emulator:
4. Type "su" (excluding quotation marks) and grant it superuser permission
5. Type "am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity" (excluding quotation marks)
6. You will get menu on your HTC
7. In that menu, select "API", then scroll down 'till almost end and select "simlock"
8. Reboot the phone and hopefully it would accept GSM SIM
9. Enter *#*#4636#*#* in your dialer
10.In the phone information section(the first one) set preferred network type to something that is GSM specific: "WCDMA Preferred", for example
The phone will switch to GSM mode, "Setting Network", (photos above) and is Unlocked and abilited for GSM Sim card