<<< FOR QUALCOMM BASED PHONES, YOU DO NOT NEED VccQ and VCC >>>
<<< You just need to Connect USB Cable to Phone PCB >>>
<<< Proceed to STEP 5 on How to find DATA Test Point >>>
External Power Adapter for eMMC.
You need to Prepare your External Power Adapter with a TEST POINT PIN on 3.30v Like This:
1. Solder CLK Test Point Found from STEP 2 into the Phone PCB
2. Solder CMD Test Point Found from STEP 2 into the Phone PCB
3. Solder VccQ External Power 1.80v~2.80v from STEP 3 into the Phone PCB
4. Solder GROUND Connection from ATF RJ-45 to the Phone PCB.
5. Solder GROUND Connection from External Power Adapter to the Phone PCB.
On ATF Software, Make the necessary Settings for eMMC Finder Loop:
In this Example, I tried all the Locations that were marked with RED
DO NOT TRY TO TP a RESISTOR, it is NEVER CORRECT for VCC
Capacitors are BROWN in COLOR
Resistors are BLACK in COLOR
ONLY TRY TO TP Capacitors
When you have connected the testpoint cable to the correct Vcc Test Point, the ATF Software will announce to you
that the VCC Pinout has been located.