Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v.1.8.8 is out!We have added support for Samsung SM-G900T1, GT-I8550E, GT-E1500 and much more!
Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung Software v.1.8.8 Release Notes
- Added support for the following models:
- SM-G900T1 - added Write Firmware, Write Cert, Wipe Security, Read/Write Security, Read/Write QCN, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write EFS, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. rakataka1989)
- GT-I8550E - added Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Write Firmware, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write QCN, Reset Screen Lock, Read PIT, Reboot in Download/Recovery Mode (thanks to Mr. Maurioski)
- GT-E1500 - added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A/B), Read Full Flash
- SM-T2105 - added Reset Screen Lock (including Reset Pattern, Pin, Password locks) via M-Obex protocol (thanks to Mr. DZ-DEVELOPER)
- Added Repair EFS via download mode (now, if you unable to perform "Wipe Security" operation, you can try to run "Repair EFS") for the following devices:
- SM-G530BT, SM-G530F, SM-G530H, SM-G530M, SM-G530Y, SM-G530FZ, SM-G5308W, SM-G5309W
- SM-A300H, SM-A3009, SM-A300FU, SM-A300F, SM-A300G, SM-A300M, SM-A300Y
- SM-A500F, SM-A500FU, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500M, SM-A500XZ
- SM-A7000, SM-A700F, SM-A700H, SM-A700FD
- Added Read EFS in "*.tar" format (now EFS backups are automatically saved into both "*.aefs" and "*.tar" formats. Therefore, now is possible to write EFS from Download Mode) for the next phone models:
- SM-N910A, SM-N910F, SM-N910P, SM-N910T, SM-N910V, SM-N910U
- SM-G530H, SM-G530BT, SM-G530F, SM-G530M, SM-G530Y, SM-G530FZ
- SM-G386W, SM-G386T, SM-G386F
- As usual, next Gift for all our users! We have uploaded new certificates files into the Support area!
- New QCN files have been uploaded as well!
- All supported operations are described in details in the manual ("Cable & Manual" button in Software)
Find out more at: www.octoplusbox.com