There is some test of new function :
In fact it exists since last year, but in "alpha/beta" stages. Got one day to finish it.
Few highlits :
- No internet connection is required.
- No need read tons of dumps ( I imagine , how user will read 64 gib dump with some "ahead" "forensic" "deleted data recovery" tool )
- It save : drive space , save time ( which more important ) up to hundreds and thousand times. 10-20 seconds is normal time. In some case - up to minute. Depend on PC/Port and rest things.
- No need root. USB debug and e.t.c.
- No need even power on phone.
- It support phone in any state - alive, locked, hang, terred a part and e.t.c. , until it can connect in flashmode and boot.
- Supported 2/4/8/16/32/64 GiB devices. There is no exists more for the current moment.
- NAND and eMMC supported ( but first will be eMMC , nand follow, when copypaster move little bit forward in their hard work )
Pre-release testers are welcome after weekend. There is more surprises coming for different platforms and more interest things