- ODIN: Odin3_v3.10.7
- Recovery Custom (TWRP): twrp-188.8.131.52-trltexx.img.tar
- Kernel: N4_AELKernel_5_1_1_NA_Ed_v2_FOR_FBASE.zip
(By flashing the kernel you get the Root as it is modified for this purpose)
NOTE: NOT FORGOT OF SELECT "UNKNOWN SOURCE" from Setting > Security first of all Steps
1) Copy the kernel to the memory, (or memory card), of the phone
2) We Open Odin on your PC and click on AP, (this is Last Odin)
3) In the window that opens look for the .tar file of Recovery and select
4) Put Phone in "Download Mode" (Vol down + Home + Power), when request put Vol. UP then connect to PC and click on Start, you see "PASS"
(Ok "Twrp Recovery .tar" flashed)
5) Put phone in "Recovery Mode" , (Vol.Up + Home + Power), and remember that now we need of Flash the "Kernel Modified" from where you had placed
6) From Recovery Tap on "INSTALL" and search the "Kernel.zip" then "Swipe" to confirm the Flash and you will see SUCCESS
7) Tap on "Home" then Tap on "Reboot System Now"
8) To the reboot the phone will be Rotted
NOTE 1: Search SU and Tap on It, if ask for Update Binary click Yes (wifi open), if ask for DISABLE KNOX click Yes.
No Need any issue with Bootloop how with Cf-Auto-Root , (not developed at this moment too for 5.1.1), and are only few easy steps, i've done Full Guide also for "New User" and who not have enough Knowledge!!!