here is log...
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
enable 'USB debugging' in 'Settings'-'Developer options'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP' to deactivate Google account activation lock.
4. Press 'Reset Reactivation Lock' to deactivate Samsung reactivation lock.
Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-J500F
Software version: 23.4.1
Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface... detected COM138
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Searching FRP lock... OK
Erasing FRP... error
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.4.1
NOW HANDSET GIVE ME THIS ERROR WHEN I ON IT....
An error has occurred while
updating the device software
use the emergency recovery function
in the smart switch pc software
PLEASE HELP ME BLANG SIR WHAT IS THIS PROBLEM AND HOW I SOLVE IT.
Samsung J500F Successful Remove Frp Octopus Box
Problem Solve Z3x Team Next Update
Wait for Few Time